Public health alert for Kmart, Bunnings and JB Hi-Fi customers in Brisbane
Queensland Health issued a public health alert overnight for locations in Brisbane South and West Moreton linked to the Bellbird Park man.
Kmart, Bunnings and JB Hi-Fi customers in Brisbane have been urged to watch for coronavirus symptoms after stores were linked to a confirmed case.
Shoppers have been warned to monitor for coronavirus symptoms after
A man, 27, from Bellbird Park, south of Brisbane, visited multiple stores across the city and West Moreton before testing positive to COVID-19, Queensland Health confirmed.
The man is believed to have contracted the virus while dining at the Madtongsan IV Korean restaurant at Sunnybank on July 23.
“Any individuals who have been in the below locations during the relevant times are asked to monitor their health and immediately present for testing if they are experiencing any relevant symptoms,” the department said.
* Caltex Goodna, Goodna, 11.30am-11.35am
* Sleeman Sports Complex, Chandler, 12.30pm-2.10pm
* Garden City Shopping Centre, Mount Gravatt, 4pm-7pm
* Kmart at Garden City Shopping Centre, Mount Gravatt, 4pm-5pm
* JB Hi-Fi at Garden City Shopping Centre, Mount Gravatt, 4.30pm-5pm
* MOS Burger at Garden City Shopping Centre, Mount Gravatt, around 5pm
* Chatime Garden City, Mount Gravatt, around 6pm
* Cafe 63, Redbank Plains, 10am-10.30am
* Bunnings Springfield, Springfield, 11am-1pm
* Bunnings Oxley, Oxley, 3.15pm-4pm
* Basketball Court Springfield Lakes, Springfield Lakes, 6pm-8.30pm
* Nando‘s Kenmore, Kenmore, 8.45pm-8.55pm
* Caltex Wacol, Wacol, 8.40am-8.45am
* Richlands Medical Centre Richlands Plaza, Richlands, around 10.45am
* SNP Collection Centre Forest Lake, Forest Lake, around 11.35am
Any close contacts will be contacted by the public health unit.